Danish State Visit
Statevisit - Ghana
On the occasion of the State Visit by Her Majesty the Queen of Denmark
It is the great pleasure of the organizing team to invite Danish companies to join the official business delegation to Accra, Ghana on 22-25 November 2017.
During the State Visit, the business delegation will offer its participants a range of seminars, meetings, and events under the theme "Ghana – an Emerging Market within Reach". These activities will primarily focus on the three sectors below, where Denmark has key strengths and there has been seen a Ghanaian demand for Danish products and services. The final programme will be adjusted according to the final composition of the delegation.
Food and agriculture
– Food / Beverages in retail and HoReCa
– Food ingredients and processing technology
– Agriculture value chain and feed (pork, fish, poultry, cattle)
– Renewable energy
– Energy-smart solutions
– Sustainable architecture and green Building
– Smart cities and urban planning
– Waste management
Maritime and infrastructure
– Shipping, including maritime security
– Infrastructure and port Development
– Maritime equipment
Read the invitation here
Please indicate your interest in joining the official business delegation no later than 15 July 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact Susanne Z. Teilmann at 3339 4035 or send an email to email@example.com.
TIME AND DATE
to 25.11.2017 12:00